• A healthy scalp and soft hair with the unique ingredient Bioxyl Complex! Clinically proven effect of reducing hair loss (when shampoo & treatment are used simultaneously). With just one us the volume of the root of the crown increases by 34.87%. Reduces the amount of dead skin cells on the scalp by 55.23% with just one use.
• BIOXYL Complex: BIOXYL Complex was created by combining Biotin, a vitamin B complex, and 3 types of scalp strengthening ingredients into one. From the scalp to the ends of the hair, ingredients work in every corner to strengthen the scalp and hair.
• NON Silicone: A treatment that does not contain silicone and can be used on the scalp as well as the hair.
• Daily high-speed nutrition care with steam pack effect and cooling effect: Water-type treatment is quickly absorbed into the scalp and hair cuticles. When water formula meets water, it delivers nutrition deep into the scalp and hair with a steam pack effect that generates mild heat. The cream creates a coating film to maximize the treatment effect and deliver a cooling sensation to soothe the heat of the scalp.
HOW TO USE:
1. After shampooing, gently remove moisture and apply directly to the scalp and hair using a pointed tip.
2. If you feel heat while the water formula is changing into a cream, gently massage it for at least 5 seconds.
3. Rinse lightly with lukewarm water. (According to the condition of the hair, leave it for 1-2 minutes or more and then rinse it to feel softer and richer in nutrition.)
*It contains ingredients for a strong hair steam pack effect and a cooling feeling, so it may feel irritating depending on the condition, so use it accordingly.
*Due to the nature of the formulation, some ingredients may agglomerate and look like sediment. This does not indicate a problem with the product, so be assured and shake it before use.
*Coagulation may occur when stored at a temperature lower than room temperature. There is nothing wrong with the product, so please rest assured that it is stored at room temperature and returned to liquid before use.
Inventory Last Updated: May 29, 2023