- Suitable for all skintypes
- Leaves your skin smooth soft and glowier
- Use on clean skin, preferrably in the evening, no need to rinse off.
- Use 1-3 times a week
Nature-based AHA and BHA will remove dead skin cells from outside and inside of your skin all at once!
AHA extracted from fruits and BHA derived from white willow barks are combined in stable proportions. AHA containing fresh ingredients from seven kinds of fruits is excellent in removing old skin cells on skin surface. BHA derived from the bark of white willow trees helps exfoliate dead skin cells and residues in pores and keep skin clean.
70.9% kakadu plum, the king of vitamin C, contained in extracts
Kakadu plum has 100 times more vitamin C than oranges and helps even out dull skin tone with brightening effects.
Red Peel Serum for glowing skin texture!
Red Peel Serum, which looks reddish because of fruit acids, gets absorbed quickly without stickiness and makes your skin smooth and soft. Hyaluronic acid and multivitamin complex provide moisture and nutrition to the spot where dead skin cells are removed, bringing vitality and glow to skin.
HOW TO USE:
Apply an appropriate amount of the serum using the dropper and pat gently to promote absorption into the skin.
* It is recommended to use this product 1~3 times weekly. The frequency of use can be increased or decreased according to the skin status.
* It may cause irritation such as tingling or hot sensation.
* When using this product during the daytime, be sure to use sunscreen.
* Before using this product, take a patch test (inner part of the upper arm). * Shake well before use.
- For sensitive skin, take a small amount first to allow your skin to adjust. Then, increase the amount little by little, or mix 2 to 3 drops with serum or cream. For extremely sensitive skin, take a small amount and apply on the relatively less sensitive T-zone area where sebum secretion takes place more often than on the thin cheek area. (It can also be used on a certain small area, not just the entire face, where there are dead skin cells or sebum secretion is severe.)
- It is considered normal to feel irritated or warm upon contact with skin. The pH of this product is 3.0 to 4.0, to which AHA responds effectively. Still, you may feel irritated depending on your skin type due to a subsequent reaction from the pH difference; therefore, a patch test is recommended before use. To prevent a sense of irritation, adjust the number of applications. - Kakadu Youth Glow Vita Peel is recommended for use in the evening, but be sure to use sunscreen when using it in the morning.
- The gentle exfoliating process on skin may cause irritation and heat sensation.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Aqua, Lactic Acid(Sugar cane-derived pH regulator), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(Plant-derived pH regulator), Arginine(Amino acid emollient), Glycerin(Plant-derived moisturizer), Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Betaine(Sugar beet-derived moisturizer), Rosa Rugosa Leaf Extract, TCitric Acid(Corn-derived pH regulator), Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol(Emollient), Butylene Glycol(Moisturizer), Sodium Hyaluronate(Mucopolysaccharide mosturizer), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Fragaria Ananassa Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Thiamine HCl(Vitamin B1 derivatives), Benzyl Glycol(Emollient), TPyridoxine HCl(Vitamin B6 derivatives), Ethylhexylglycerin(Emollient), TAscorbic Acid(Vitamin C), Biotin(Vitamin B), Riboflavin(Vitamin B2), Menadione(Vitamin K)
Inventory Last Updated: Jun 05, 2023