Aurora Cover Cushion Moisture is an upgraded version of the Aurora Cover Cushion with the same long-lasting, high coverage but made up with 10% more essence. The foundation is held in a unique Mochi-Cushion that prevents moisture evaporation. It is best for winter or dry to combination skin.
- A 4-in-1 multi cushion: Moisturising + Wrinkles Improvement + Whitening + UV Blocking.
- Its mochi cushion helps prevent moisture loss from the cushion.
- Forms a moisture barrier by Ceramide for a glowing and non-sticky finish.
- Improves skin texture and provides anti-oxidation with Camellia Extract.
- Moisturises skin with Pomegranate Flower Extract for a vivid complexion.
- Protects skin and helps with skin regenerating with Aloe Vera Leaf Extract.
- Controls sebum secretion and provides anti-inflammation with Jojoba Seed Oil.
- Prevents trouble and tightens pores with Jojoba Seed Oil.
- #21: Beige
- #23: Sand
Size: Cushion 15g + Refill 15g
HOW TO USE:
- Open the case and gently press the applicator(puff) into the foundation cushion.
- Tap the applicator(puff) onto the skin to deliver an appropriate amount of foundation.
Состав:Water, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, EthylhexylMethoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12-15 Alkylbenzoate, Niacinamide, Octocrylene, Zinc Oxide, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Dimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Flower Extract, Sucrose Distearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chloesterol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, StearicAcid, Ceramide NP, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/MethiconeSilsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ceteareth-20, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Adenosine, Fragrance, (+/-) Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499)